Nutrition is extremely important factor in implementing the objective of gaining muscle or losing weight. Muscles are demolished during training and are rebuilt during resting. Materials to do this should be provided promptly. You ensure not only adequate quantity but also in terms of quality requirements. Imagine a wall built of bricks and mortar; however it is not adequate quality, walls cannot be solid.
Try to avoid the impact of bad sources of food and prioritize the best foods to eat to lose weight and gain muscle.
In gaining muscle, protein should always be a top priority because proteins constitute our muscles.
– Bad sources of protein: Avoid fast food which is more and more popular in the daily lives today; try to stay away from any foods that are fried in the restaurant. Not just because the material is industrial farming, kept frozen for too long, protein quality has deteriorated, but also by fears of oil saturation in each of these fries. These sources of protein include packing sausages, canned food and so on.
– Good sources of protein: Fresh meat is at the top of the list; such as the chicken breast, egg whites, lean red meat, fish, cheese, lean pork, milk and dairy products, protein in the beans.
Fat is not all bad, but it has the highest calories in three categories of protein, fat and carb. It is up to 9 calories in 1g of fat. But fat is an indispensable ingredient in the diet for the body to function smoothly, because fat is the ingredient that helps the body’s hormone secreted full. Give your body sufficient amount of fat, the body can operate perfectly. Letâ€™s see where good or bad sources of fat can be found.
– Bad sources of fat: Most people know the source of bad fat can be found in all kinds of repeatedly fried dishes such as fast food, canned food and so on. But one of bad sources of fat that few people know is from the cream, the fried butter cream cakes which are prevailing at present.
– Good sources of fat: Olive oil, butter, fats from nuts, fats in fish oil and Omega-3 from eggs, peanut butter.
Carb is the primary energy supply for the body. We just need to provide sufficient amount of carbohydrate to produce daily energy for activity of muscles every day, avoid eating excessive sugar which will cause body fat accumulation. Carbohydrate is one of the best foods to eat to lose weight and gain weight.
– Bad sources of carb: Different kinds of sugars, pastries, carbonated soft drinks, corn syrup, potato chips, donuts, fried dumplings, cakes fried in oil, bread from wheat flour, noodles and pho. These sources of bad carb are mostly of limited use.
– Good sources carb: oats, sweet potatoes, brown bread, brown rice, green vegetables and fresh fruits.
So, please give your body the best foods to eat to lose weight and gain muscle. Good food will provide good ingredients to help you achieve weight loss or gain muscle faster. To take more nutrition, you should eat the right food at the right time in the right portion. I guarantee if you can take care of those three main factors, you will be well on your weight and take body fat at the low level and keep lean muscle mass high. So, try them out and let me know what you think in the comment below.